Congratulations! Your baby is here!
You are doing so much to care for this new little being (or two or three). It is amazing how the hours can fly by and it seems all you are getting done is diaper changes, feeding, and anticipating the needs of a baby who doesn’t seem to want to sleep anywhere but in your arms. On top of this, you’re doing it all through a fog of sleep deprivation with a body that may still feel tender after the monumental event of childbirth.
You’ve got this. And we’ve got you.
Montreal Postpartum and New Family Packages
Postpartum CareNurturing care for the new family
- 3 hrs = $130
- 6 hrs = $240
- 12 hrs = $450
- Emotional support
- Breastfeeding support
- Cooking, cleaning, baby-care etc.
- Help with other children
- Unlimited Phone and Email Support
Overnight SupportNight-time help so you can sleep
- 8 hours of overnight support
- Tending to baby’s needs (diapering and soothing)
- Support for nighttime breastfeeding
- Feel rested and confident after a good night’s sleep